What's new

Martial Arts Photos - Tell me What you Think

I think if you had closed the blinds on the windows it would give more of a underground flare. A suggestion with two flashes, 1 on camera bounces of ceiling and 2 shot hand held by your friend. I'm not one for clothing apparel but those are some pretty cool looking shorts.
 
I think if you had closed the blinds on the windows it would give more of a underground flare. A suggestion with two flashes, 1 on camera bounces of ceiling and 2 shot hand held by your friend. I'm not one for clothing apparel but those are some pretty cool looking shorts.

:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom