What's new

Martial Eagle with prey

Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
400
Reaction score
868
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The biggest of the African Eagles, I came across this one and spent around 20 minutes capturing her. The wart hog was quite a weight for her to take off with

480mm f7.1 iso 160 1/500 Nikon D810
martial eagle et-2.webp
martial eagle ert bp.webp
 
Excellent set, I've never seen one, unfortunately.
 
Good shots, Bryan. Thanks for naming the prey item...I was struggling to figure out what, exactly, had been captured.
 
Jesus look at the talons on that thing!!! great set. Agree with Zombie, the eyes are very striking!
 
Brian very nice shots. They are a magnificent bird. I've seen a few on my Africa trips, but never one with prey.

WesternGuy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom