What's new

Bald Eagle

medic001918

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
65
Reaction score
69
Location
East Hartford, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out today hoping to catch some Osprey, but passed a known nest for Bald Eagles that has eggs in it currently. I didn’t think I was going to get anything, but then one of them came back with some nesting material...these are a few captured images.

The rest of the day was a rainout. I need to order a rain cover.

All shot on Nikon D850 with a Sigma 150-600 Sports.

Critiques and edits are welcomed!

3CD9F6CC-5D67-46DC-A7B1-E86F6D270E78.webp

1/1600, f/6.3, ISO 160

64E54127-038F-40B9-86D6-973A422F2DCD.webp

1/1600, f/6.3, ISO 90

D4FA256A-049F-46EC-ABDF-4325A74820B6.webp

1/2000, f/6.3, ISO 160
 
Great set! That first one is a keeper, nice work
 
Great set. It's a toss up between the first and second for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom