Mary, Queen of the World/Montreal Canada

Wow---STUNNING. Very nicely done.

Agreed, the image is gorgeous! But what I want to know is, how did you manage to get all the people who normally would be there walking around, to clear out for your image?

Agreed, the image is gorgeous! But what I want to know is, how did you manage to get all the people who normally would be there walking around, to clear out for your image?

Patience, I was there for about 2 hours shooting. When I got there, There were quite a few people there. But after awhile they leave. THere was no Church service there at the time I went. Most of the people pray for a couple of min, then leave. I also got a shot of the church from the opposite side, front and back. I will process them a little differently on purpose. All 7 exposures each.

Stay Tuned :)

Exellent. Just lovely. BTW, I have a friend in New York who removes people from interior shots by using very long exposures, which essentially removes anything moving. It works very well for him.

This is awesome! I love all the angles, very intriguing! The image does appear a little... red though, maybe the white balance could be altered a little, but it's only very slight. And maybe I'm just wrong and don't know what I'm talking about. Either way, I do like the image :)

The tone mapping needs to be reduced. There are some natural shadows in that church that need to be brought back into the image.

The tone mapping needs to be reduced. There are some natural shadows in that church that need to be brought back into the image.
Sounds like a good project for you. Get your camera over there, get your shots, then show us all how it's SUPPOSED to be done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back