DesireeP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im a noob as most people would say. New to both the forum and to photography as a whole. Art runs through my veins and i have found a true passion in photography... I spent this weekend only allowing myself to see the world in black and white. I knew exactly the type of photos I was looking for and found myself on a beautiful nature trail I the heart of the Florida wetlands. I really do enjoy challenging myself like this. Hope you like the final results.

DSC_0543-2 by desiree parker, on Flickr

DSC_0752-3 by desiree parker, on Flickr

DSC_0508-3 by desiree parker, on Flickr

DSC_0726-4 by desiree parker, on Flickr

Very nice. I especially like #4

Excellent shooting, Desiree! Like zulu42 above, I too especially like the fourth shot you show; it's just wonderful. Welcome to TPF!

Thank you both. The 4th shot is also my favorite. I've already made it my first print.

Nice set and welcome. One of my favorite B & W photogs is Clyde Butcher. I believe he resides in Florida. He is famous for his large format B & W swamp photos, check him out.

Nicely done. I'll also go with #4 as a favorite.

You may be new to photography but the eye is that of a seasoned pro. I also like the 4th.

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback! I really appreciate the kind words.

Nice set and welcome. One of my favorite B & W photogs is Clyde Butcher. I believe he resides in Florida. He is famous for his large format B & W swamp photos, check him out.

I checked into Mr. Clyde Butcher. His work is outstanding. Thank you for the recommendation. Looks like he makes appearances at events around Sarasota. Not too far from me. Ill have to go to one.

I checked into Mr. Clyde Butcher. His work is outstanding. Thank you for the recommendation. Looks like he makes appearances at events around Sarasota. Not too far from me. Ill have to go to one.
Oh? That is fantastic. He is fantastic. Not sure about his tours and stuff but I love his work.

Oh? That is fantastic. He is fantastic. Not sure about his tours and stuff but I love his work.

It s beautiful. Thanks again

Nice Set...Love # 4 & Welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back