NS: Nikon Shooter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Québécois in central Europe since 1989 🇨🇦
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
20%20022%208O1.jpg

Last edited:
I like the composition and lighting but the focus seems to be a little soft. The glitter is not as sharp as I would like to see it.

I like the composition and lighting but the focus seems to be a little soft. The glitter is not as sharp as I would like to see it.

The focus was on the blue motives since they offer greater contrast.
The glitter, OTH, diffuses light too much to make it look as sharp.

Lots of these types of masks are sold in Venice, my wife was going to buy one until I persuaded her not to. Nice shot

For future reference General C&C is not a good way to get useful feedback on an image. You may get some but people will be lazy and just post opinions with no real meat. If you take time evaluate your own image and focus what it is you need help with it will get you better feedback.

Try and fill out as much as you can below.

-Tech Specs
Make model of Camera/lens
Shutter speed, aperture, iso
Aperture priority/Shutter priority/Manual etc.

-Lighting
Strobes, speed lights and at what power.
Natural light time of day.

-Why did I take the shot?
Just playing around is not sufficient or people will just play around with the feedback. Was it a great sunset? Trying a new technique? There's always a reason to hit that shutter button.

- What was the goal?
What image did you have in mind when you took the image?
Was there a specific learning goal?

- Did I achieve my goal?
This is where you honestly look at your own image. Do you see anything that looks off, takes your attention away from the subject, etc.

- If I could, what would I change?
Everyone should be able to answer this one. There's always that one or two things that you could have done different/better.

-What critique am I looking for?
General critique will get you general feedback. Try and find what you think you need help with and lay it out for us to provide assistance. This will not limit the feedback you get but will ensure that you do get feedback on this topic.

This section requires more than just general CC.
It’s for people that are looking for assistance.
If there is something about the image you are looking to get help with then yes this is the place.
General CC. Another gallery is best.
I can move the thread if you wish.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back