What's new

Masked media

curly

TPF Supporters
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
276
Reaction score
21
Location
Memphis, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments, thoughts, suggestions? I tried to give it a dark feeling, and called it masked media (as opposed to mass media) to reflect the beliefs that some people have about the media in it's present time. Definition from google for masked-- cloaked: having its true character concealed with the intent of misleading; "hidden agenda"; "masked threat"

wrbcsign.jpg
 
The image doesn't do anything for me. It might be the angle. I don't think the title matters at all if the image is not compelling in some way.
 
I don't see much there. Not sure if it was intended, but the colors look a bit muted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom