Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Toxic Chem company fire with explosions that evacuated portion of Fort Worth TX

badweb.jpg

IMG_0644web.jpg

IMG_0766web.jpg

IMG_0793web.jpg

IMG_0757web.jpg

Wow, dramatic shots - this sounds terrible. Hope no one is hurt!

I would agree the last shot is very well done. Nice work, Intrepid Reporter! ;)

Hi All, thanks.

Luckily there were only 17 employees. Three hospitalized with burns. Two hundred fire fighters. Highly Toxic chemicals. This went CNN because of the chemicals. Part of Fort Worth was evacuated.

Edit: Sorry for the short post, but I have a pretty big headache. The chemicals were very strong.

Excellent work elsaspet. I really like the first and last. Awesome stuff.

Great pictures !!! I like the last one best..

Steve

Valley Solvent Company

They make wonderful things like isopropyl alcohol, toulene, naptha, etc.....

They firefighters didn't even try and put the fire out, just contained it, that's how flammable this stuff was.

I'm glad you got some good shots Cindy. I was stuck in traffic on Loop 12 at that time. Don't you hate it when you sit in traffic for an hour and then the wreck is cleaned up before you get there. If you're going to have an accident and hold me up, the least you could do is give me a second to ogle the gruesome details! :D

these are great, elsaspet....but the headache worries me... you werent checked out were you??? please take care, those chemical headaches can be pre-cursors for more symptoms...

you did what every great photographer does, at risk to yourself, you get great pictures... the last one needs to be in the firestation there in ft worth.. good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back