What's new

Master Cones in my Shoes?

Real cool. I love all of them. Looks like you might be onto something.
 
Definitely stands distinct; you have a good potential, to bloom out :thumbsup:
 
The lock is commercially well done :) The rest are not bad either.
 
Thanks guys! I really love this stuff, i just want to be snapping photos all the time now. lol
 
Last edited:
just curious what does "lower o" and "emmure" represent?
 
yeah it can get quite addicting, keep hydrated. Snapping away can make you forget about essential things in life lol
 
Lower D is actually an alternative band from California named Lower Definition. Emmure, not sure... This was my 15 year old nephew. Teens tend to write on their shoes now a day I guess... lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom