Maternity, NSFW

amolitor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Kickin' it boudoir style. And I do mean kickin'.

$Boudoir Small.jpg

Love this genre!
Do you have more of her to share? Lovely!

Very nice! Love the pose. WB and color look perfect to me. My only little nitpick would be that i personally would have liked her hair away from her face more on her left side. Beautiful shot regardless.

A lot of great things going on here, well done.

Although, I do find that her having to look almost straight up (from her perspective) at the camera, is a bit strained/awkward. Maybe a little more of an angled position could help.

I like this, the whites seem white, and the super pretty subject doesnt hurt either.

I would really like to see one where either the hair isnt covering her left eye, and/or the hair is covering it more. Right now in my opinion, its kinda is the in between stage. Wow, does she have killer eyes though.

Of course when I nit-pick like this, that means its a pretty great shot. Post some more of this session if you can, I would love to see more.

A lot of great things going on here, well done.

Although, I do find that her having to look almost straight up (from her perspective) at the camera, is a bit strained/awkward. Maybe a little more of an angled position could help.

+1 to this.. and anyone else feel like the feet/knees thing going on is like hard to decipher? I feel like there is too much going on with the leg crossing.. feet popping out, etc.

Sadly, I DO have some at more of an angle, where I botched the focus. I mean, it's OK, but it ain't great. These beautiful diagonals with soft eyes and a razor sharp necklace. WTF.

If I was paying her, I dare say I would fuss more, but with the wife I try to work pretty fast, which I am terrible at.

If I was paying her, I dare say I would fuss more, but with the wife I try to work pretty fast, which I am terrible at.
So are you saying that this is your wife? (if so, congrats)....or are you saying that because you have a wife...you dare not take too much time while photographing a beautiful nude woman? :lol:

Incomprehensibly, that girl married me, yep. It remains as big a mystery to me as ever, but I am grateful! Our second daughter is also in this picture. I posted a photo of the first one a couple days ago.

Come to think about it...I think I remember you posting a photo of your beautiful wife before.

Incomprehensibly, that girl married me, yep. It remains as big a mystery to me as ever, but I am grateful!
Must be the hat. ;)

Definitely the best image I have ever seen you post! Congrats on the image, the wife, and the baby! It would have been nice to see both her eyes... ;)

Most reactions

Back