Maternity Photo

mrshaleyberg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a Maternity shoot yesterday. I saw this idea and liked it. Tell me what you think. I already know there's going to be a lot wrong with this picture, so be easy! Lol

Jenna-12.jpg

I'll take a shot at this but mind you Im relatively new to photography.
I feel this photo was taken in a clinic, the colors dont give a warm comfortable feeling but more clinical one. The primary feature of the photo is the sonogram and her hand, her fingernails not trimmed are a distraction.
I'll let more experienced photogs get into the details.
I do like the concept of the image. Keep at it.:D

I agree. U need a much warmer backround like a very soft gold. Even white. The blue does look institutional

it is very cold and impersonal. This seems more like a stock photo than somebodies maternity shoot.

p!nK

I have to agree with vtf on the colors and the fingernails. I really like the idea though. I think it would have been even better if the sonogram picture was over to the left a little farther, where it almost looks like it's showing what's directly under it. (if that makes sense...) I think the hand would look better if the pinky was up with the other fingers too. It's a little nitpicky I guess, but sometimes the small changes can make a difference.

The blue background was more pointed towards the fact that it's a boy..But I guess it's hated! Maybe I'll try something different. Thanks for the c&c though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back