newrmdmike said:
i don't like that i can't see any detail in the eyes. i like photos with lots of dark space in them, however i think this is overboard. and since there isn't anything on the right it might as well be cropped out imo.
this doesn't do anything for me.
Thats cool man.
I was going for an Alien/Other worldy being effect.
Took me a few attempts to actually make it so there was barely any detail in the eye.
I think your right on the negative space.
Tho I thought it maybe added a "What more could there be to this guy" sort of effect.
Thanks for your in put
oldnavy170 said:
I like this photo. I do however have a problem with the white dot in his nose. I am not sure if that is light or a nose ring.
Yeh. Sorry about that light.
I have my septum pierced. The light is the ball the sticks out my nose
wclement7 said:
i really like this shot. The low detail and lots of dark space make me think that this foto may have a meaning built into it on purpose. i enjoy these fotos! good job!
willis
Thanks for that

As I said above. There was an intended purpose, but I never mentioned it really when I posted it, other than in the title.
I also said I saw alot of this style photo around the past couple of days. So I added my own twist to it, rather than it being another cliché shot
DeepSpring said:
I have to completely disagree with that. I think it's the opposite. Great job and lighting is great
one thing just the dot in his nose as mentioned
Thank you

Appreciate your input.
And again. Sorry about my nose piercing.
Does it still detract from the image even when you know what it is?
Thanks guys

Some interesting points. Thats what I love about this place
