What's new

Mattel Auto Race Saved!

webestang6416

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
3,378
Reaction score
2,406
Location
St. Louis, MO. USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had one of these as a kid, found one on E-Bay, didn't work. Got it for $12 shipped, fixed a wiring issue, cleaned it up, repainted the white lanes, added a 9v and it works perfect......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'll NEVER grow up!






 
"What's wrong son, you look kind of bummed out."

"Oh, yeah, I am sad. Me and Billy were racing,and I lost--- and it's not fair!"

"Well, what happened?"

"Oh...I blew a shift and he beat me. He call me gear-grinder, and it hurt my feelings..."
 
"What's wrong son, you look kind of bummed out."

"Oh, yeah, I am sad. Me and Billy were racing,and I lost--- and it's not fair!"

"Well, what happened?"

"Oh...I blew a shift and he beat me. He call me gear-grinder, and it hurt my feelings..."

That's funny!
 
"What's wrong son, you look kind of bummed out."

"Oh, yeah, I am sad. Me and Billy were racing,and I lost--- and it's not fair!"

"Well, what happened?"

"Oh...I blew a shift and he beat me. He call me gear-grinder, and it hurt my feelings..."

That's funny!

Thanks. Just trying to do my part to keep s**+ on-topic!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom