What's new

Mauna Kea Summit. CC welcome

NayNay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
Adelaide, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there!

I'm new to the forum and I'm looking to get some CC on some of the photos that I think reflect my best work (for an amateur!) I'm sure there is always something that can be done better, and it's nice for other photographers to look at it with a "photographer's eye".

This photo was taken at the Mauna Kea Summit last October while on Honeymoon in Hawaii.

CC is very welcome! Thanks :-)

5785503814_ef5b1b0285_z.jpg
 
This is a very stunning image! There's not much i can say negative about it except that i wish it was a bit wider to capture more of the horizon and those beautiful corolors. But as in terms of composition and execution i give you a 10/10 , I think the colors and the way they reflect off the observatory is the highlight of this photo.
 
Wow, thanks!! I'm looking into getting a wide angle lens at some point, so I guess that would help with the landscape photography. I agree with you that it would benefit from capturing more of the horizon. Thanks for pointing that out :-)
 
This is a wonderful photo, with stunning colors! :)
 
I like the image a lot. The only thing I would say is that maybe I would've taken more of the clouds. I would have make the structure to be more on the top right, that way I would have gotten more of the clouds on the left and less of the empty sky on top. But that's just me and how I would have done it. This is a great photo.I love the colors. Did you do any post editing?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom