May 08 Photo Challenge - "Sunrise Over Sea"

I love the sky during sunrise/sunsets.... So magical looking..

Am I allowed to enter seeing as I won last month?

Even if I'm not allowed to enter I am still going to go to the beach and take some pictures! :)

I love the sky during sunrise/sunsets.... So magical looking..

Am I allowed to enter seeing as I won last month?

Even if I'm not allowed to enter I am still going to go to the beach and take some pictures! :)

Absolutely you can enter the contest and even win. I don't think you can collect a prize two months in a row, but I don't think they are offering one this month so it doesn't matter. So go for it, back to back would be awesome... :thumbup:

Absolutely you can enter the contest and even win. I don't think you can collect a prize two months in a row, but I don't think they are offering one this month so it doesn't matter. So go for it, back to back would be awesome... :thumbup:

Ah okay! Coolies!

I doubt I would win again though... I am a total noob... Can't believe I won the one I did! lol! :blushing:

But yay... I love sunsets/rises! :mrgreen:

No prize is cool, it's all about the principle of winning... Hell, I was happy with 1 vote...LOL...

I wish the dead line was a bit later, Im leaving for Europe on the 31st, And im sailing the Atlantic Ocean. It'd be perfect for pictures

Kind of lol
Im going on HMCS Athabaskan with the Canadian Navy

I'll send by bottle! :)

And Its only like a 8 or 9 day Sail. So once im in Europe, I'll have my laptop to post them

hi,
i send a email with a photo for the challenge.
did anybody get it? how did the challenge work? so how can i find all pictures from the contest?

best wishes
anett

You should get an email response for your submission. Usually a couple days after the deadline all the photos are posted for viewing and voting. :sillysmi:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back