May I have this dance?

I must be honest and say...this has a lot of PP work. :blushing::confused::mrgreen:

Ah HAH! Where's the columbo smiley? Now I've... no actually I still don't have it figured out.

I do love it though!

Ha that flowers but crack is showing.:mrgreen: cool shot

Perty nice!

I'm watching V for Vendetta while scanning TPF. Soooo...

Very venerable Van Goghish vision.

Victorious!!

Last edited:
I think this is perhaps your best one yet Mish ('though I'm not 100% sure I "get" the title"). I could see this as a big seller as corporate art!

I agree. This one is my favorite! You have outdone yourself with this one. WOW.
Wow! Thanks, babe! I'm glad people are enjoying this one so much. =)

I love this shot...I have nominated it as photo of the month for July.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-july-2013-photo-month-nomination-thread.html
Wooohooo!! Thanks!!

I'm watching V for Vendetta while scanning TPF. Soooo...

Very vernerable Van Goghish vision.

Victorious!!
Thanks, sweets!
Side note...never saw that movie, always wanted to.

It's rare for me to like a flower photo but this is really nice. I love a good, creative touch.

Gorgeous. Inspiring!
Thank you!! I inspired you? So, when is the flower shot going to be posted? hehe

It's rare for me to like a flower photo but this is really nice. I love a good, creative touch.
Yay!! Another big tough guy won over by a flower! ;):p

Yes. Yes you may have the dance. Shall we dim the lights a little? Perhaps go out on the moon-lit patio where we're not bumping into others? No, let's not tell them that we've left. They don't need to know. And yes, let us dance. Shall it be the swirl of the old-time waltz, or perhaps a languid tango? Let your hair down, stretch your limbs, and let us feel the music play...

Yes. Yes you may have the dance. Shall we dim the lights a little? Perhaps go out on the moon-lit patio where we're not bumping into others? No, let's not tell them that we've left. They don't need to know. And yes, let us dance. Shall it be the swirl of the old-time waltz, or perhaps a languid tango? Let your hair down, stretch your limbs, and let us feel the music play...
Are you trying to seduce me, friend?! It's working! My hair is down and I'm ready for you to take the lead. :heart:

:blushing: Oops. I was channeling my dandelion whispering to your daisy... :blushing:

That's hot...hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really pretty. Since I'm new to photography, is this a certain method? Or is it just something you've been fiddling around with?
Hey there! I do a lot of flower shots. I do have a method I usually use that doesn't use a lot of PP work. I must be honest and say...this has a lot of PP work. :blushing::confused::mrgreen: This was something I was just playing w/ and just thought it came out neat.[/QUOTE]

Word. Guess I'm gonna have to practice practice practice

Most reactions

Back