Maybe Bitter will like this.

Bull****. I was first.

Maybe not?

Oh well, as I said, not my style but since what I see as your new style getting such rave reviews I thought you might. This is not a style I am apt to persue but I saw this in our back yard & decided to shoot it. The wind blown snow in the afternoon shadows.
Just to clarify, that last thread you want to call my new style was from June of 2009, 3 months after I bought my camera. :sexywink:

Maybe not?

Oh well, as I said, not my style but since what I see as your new style getting such rave reviews I thought you might. This is not a style I am apt to persue but I saw this in our back yard & decided to shoot it. The wind blown snow in the afternoon shadows.
Just to clarify, that last thread you want to call my new style was from June of 2009, 3 months after I bought my camera. :sexywink:
That's your new style, damnit. Get used to it. :lol:

That's your new style, damnit. Get used to it. :lol:

I am used to it. It's always been my style. :lmao:

Ron will never get it either.:lol:

Maybe not?

Perfectly Flawed, I think, said it best but others had it correct as well.
:clap:yay me! what do I win? lol haha.

NO NO....you did this "^^^^^^" to me!!! I win!!!!

mixed-smiley-017.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back