What's new

Mazdaspeed 3 C&C

bc2292

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you only like normal looking car pictures close your eyes! :lol:
I got bored but i kinda like how it turned out. It looks like fake but real and
i realize i have aweful photoshop skills so if you have any tips on the picture its self or help with Post on it lemme know :)

-0924.jpg




And here is the original picture before i went on crack (Jk)
-0924-1.jpg
 
i actually like your first shot. i would crop just below the line of the roofs; the sky takes away from the photo. very interesting style :)
 
Last edited:
I like the processed one, but the sky is killing it. Takes away a lot from the photo. Maybe see how straightening it looks too?
 
I like the processed one, but the sky is killing it. Takes away a lot from the photo. Maybe see how straightening it looks too?

My thoughts exactly. I like the photo - do keep in mind OP that the utility pole and transformer show up in the puddle even after you edit it out of the sky ;).
 
I like the processed one, but the sky is killing it. Takes away a lot from the photo. Maybe see how straightening it looks too?

My thoughts exactly. I like the photo - do keep in mind OP that the utility pole and transformer show up in the puddle even after you edit it out of the sky ;).

Haha yes i realized that after i edited it I was like ahh crap when i saw it.
But idk if i can like clone that out because the way the water is. Any suggestions??
 
It can be done. Do a little at a time, be patient. :)
 
What do you like about the edit? Can you articulate what it is about it that you like?
 
I kind of like the slight angle. It almost gives it a sence of being off balance and movement. I think pictures of cars need too be slightly off level. I like how everything but the car is distorted (or whatever you want to call it), but the car is still pretty clear. I don't know much but I know I like it.
 
I kind of like the slight angle. It almost gives it a sence of being off balance and movement. I think pictures of cars need too be slightly off level. I like how everything but the car is distorted (or whatever you want to call it), but the car is still pretty clear. I don't know much but I know I like it.


I'm going to take the advice in your sig and 'disreguard' that statement - shots like this really have to be level, its very basic stuff. The only time a tilted car shot works is if it's side-on. Head-on it looks like it's about to slide off a boat in rough seas or something.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom