What's new

MB-D11 Question

"Look from the front"?
scratch-1.gif
 
Same amount of wiggle....... none.

Besides, I don't shoot with the camera held that direction anyway. Subject gets boring real quick.
 
Mine has zero play no matter how I face it.

Tevo did you order the ebay grip I sent you the link to? If so simply tighten it some more?
 
2WheelPhoto said:
Mine has zero play no matter how I face it.

Tevo did you order the ebay grip I sent you the link to? If so simply tighten it some more?

Yes ; yeah I tried that, but charlies o-ring idea seems feasible .
 
I have zero movement on my gripped d7000 with the mb-d11 nor my d300s with the $50 zeikos brand. . .

Id check it to make sure your contacts and pins are alligned and that there is nothing in-between the two keeping you from getting a tight, zero play, attachment.

Don't be afraid of tightening down the "screw" to the tripod mount. I have yet to break it! lol
 
Biggs88 said:
I have zero movement on my gripped d7000 with the mb-d11 nor my d300s with the $50 zeikos brand. . .

Id check it to make sure your contacts and pins are alligned and that there is nothing in-between the two keeping you from getting a tight, zero play, attachment.

Don't be afraid of tightening down the "screw" to the tripod mount. I have yet to break it! lol

Well on mine there is very little movement, but a tiny wiggle if you push it. And I'll try tightening it up. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom