What's new

Mccormicks creek state park.

Cerbios

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New photographer using a point and shoot on a mono-pod. These are from Mccormicks creek state park in Indiana. Mostly a practice outing these are my best.

$9279269565_989cdcf9ee.webp
My favorite. I did about 10 shots of this natural 'path' of sedimentary rock leading away from the creek.
$9282008398_bc431ea1e5.webp
From the other side.
$9282046626_c4dde090ce.webp
This bush by the water was filled with butterfly's and bees, cropped this one for synergy with the flowers and butterfly didn't really see it when I shooting it but I like the flowers seeing it on my computer, I enhanced the clarity a little and tweaked the colors until the butterfly stood out as well as possible.
 
They all seem just a slight bit underexposed, but I think it suits the black and white one. Nice work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom