What's new

McCreary Manor

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday I had the chance to go out exploring the Canadian prairies for abandonments again, after a bit of a break. The only find of the day was this house, which kept me and my buddy busy for a good couple hours.

p803212059-4.jpg
 
This picture is haunting. Love the framing and effect.
 
What was inside!!! Did Cybil find any playmates?
 
Did you use a special lens? Or is it photoshopped? What I am wondering, what is causing the left and right to look "pushed back" causing the depth - or is that just from the framing? I can't tell. Sorry, am a n00b here! :)

Love it!
 
Did you use a special lens? Or is it photoshopped? What I am wondering, what is causing the left and right to look "pushed back" causing the depth - or is that just from the framing? I can't tell. Sorry, am a n00b here! :)

Love it!

It's because this was shot with a wide angle. From my guess, it's the barrel distortion from the lens.
 
What was inside!!! Did Cybil find any playmates?
LOL! We did go inside, but there was not much left. Not interesting for photography... Sybil is taking another vacation, though ;)

Did you use a special lens? Or is it photoshopped? What I am wondering, what is causing the left and right to look "pushed back" causing the depth - or is that just from the framing? I can't tell. Sorry, am a n00b here! :)
Hey, no need to apologize for a question :) What do you mean by "pushed back"? This was indeed shot with a wide-angle lens, but I'm not sure whether that's the answer to your question or not.

Thanks all for the comments!
 
Did you use a special lens? Or is it photoshopped? What I am wondering, what is causing the left and right to look "pushed back" causing the depth - or is that just from the framing? I can't tell. Sorry, am a n00b here! :)

Love it!

It's because this was shot with a wide angle. From my guess, it's the barrel distortion from the lens.

thanks!
 
Beauty... Almost missed the chimney, nice.
 
Light is fantastic !
 
This is great... the only discomforting factor is that something which looks like a tuft of dark smoke, just above the roof

Regards :D
 
Nice! Did you use any specific plug-in to pocess it into B&W?
 
More like McCreepy manor, amirite?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom