What's new

McCreary Manor

Beautiful shot as usual! Love the feel
 
the only discomforting factor is that something which looks like a tuft of dark smoke, just above the roof
It's just the sky, but I can understand why it's bothering you :)

Did you use any specific plug-in to pocess it into B&W?
I use Silver Efex from Nik. Great software, a bit expensive but highly recommended.

More like McCreepy manor, amirite?
Pretty much!

Thanks all for your nice comments!
 
My birthday is coming up and I asked to go to one of these place as my present......lol :sexywink:
Abandoned Places in Pennsylvania (PA)
Oops, I hadn't seen this comment :blushing: I hear that Philadelphia (along with Detroit – especially Detroit) are urbex meccas. Just be careful out there, and make sure you're with someone at all times (not only because of who you might run into, but also because of safety concerns inside non-maintained properties).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom