McDonalds!

bl1nd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sitting up the local car meet, and decided to start snapping some shots off! Any opinions?

9105667376_19a52303fb_o.jpg

9103435087_a5628d4514_o.jpg

9105665450_76affce9ba_o.jpg

Love the illumination effect in the background!

It looks as if something was on your lens. The first two pictures have that blue glob in the same area, maybe oil or water. could you try a spot removing tool?

Pretty standard cars in a parking lot shots. They are ok, don't get me wrong, but they don't have any wow factor at all.
Might just be me, but I'd love to see some really close up shots bringing out the details in the cars...the headlights, the smile, the mags... maybe with a wide lens.

Or taking a journalistic approach and getting a shot of the owner of each car with them, telling some sort of story. :)

It looks as if something was on your lens. The first two pictures have that blue glob in the same area, maybe oil or water. could you try a spot removing tool?

Yeah, I've tried to remove that spot with a spot removing tool. The lens is a 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 from 1987. It hasn't gone away for me, so I don't think it is on the front of the lens. Trying to figure that out right now.

I didn't do too many detail shots, as anything that was chrome was getting really bad reflections from the lights.

Im going back next weekend, and Ill try to take the journalistic approach. The picture with the blue truck though, the owner actually ended up buying a print of it.

Most reactions

Back