MD, DC, VA Meetup Sunday January 22nd

jocose said:
Joe, no problem. Just call me when you get here, and you're welcome to get here a little early and we can actually sit and eat breakfast :)

Kelox, do you want to join us also?

Scott, it's right on 7th across from Legal Seafood...you can either take the exit that drops you off by the entrance to the MCI Center or the one that drops you off by the Pagoda...but I can never remember which exit is which, so that's why I suggested Chipotle.

Danm so I'm not invited for breakfast? What you cookin? Was 1pm a good time to meet downtown or do you pan to be there earlier?

Scott

MyCameraEye said:
Danm so I'm not invited for breakfast? What you cookin? Was 1pm a good time to meet downtown or do you pan to be there earlier?

Scott

Scott,

Anytime is good...I was really just teasing Joe because the last time, he went and bought a muffin and forgot to eat it :)

jocose said:
Scott,

Anytime is good...I was really just teasing Joe because the last time, he went and bought a muffin and forgot to eat it :)
I ate it eventually! and it was tasty :D

BTW, how does noon sound? It'll give us plenty of time to get there...and then some

clarinetJWD said:
I ate it eventually! and it was tasty :D

BTW, how does noon sound? It'll give us plenty of time to get there...and then some

whatev....I've got nothing planned but the meetup, so whatever you want, I am happy to do :) Just let me know. I just PMed Kelox to see if he's gonna come, and I was out with JM last night, and he said he might be able to make it. There's a dude here at America's greatest space program who is also interested. MyCameraEye said he was gonna try to bring his buddy from Balmer down, so if everyone shows up, it will be..erm (math sorry, hang on)...7...not too shabby. How many were at the TX meetup?

Stay tuned for pics from DC Meetup IV--me and JonMikal. I'm not terribly happy with most of mine, but I'll try to have them up this evening.

I never heard back from Jay. I assume he's busy so better make that 7-1 ummmm numbers er........ that's 6 now. It's supposed to be nice 50° and sunny on both sat and sunday but who knows that can change but lets keep out fingers crossed!

Jon,

I was nice to have met ya last night. I wish I had my camera with me so I could have joined but I did not but figured I was only 3 metro stops away so what the hell and stopped in for a few minutes. I am looking forward to see wht you guys got last night. Gray skys last night, I wonder how your night shots came out.

1:00 PM Sunday is the time at Chipotle near the Chinatown Gallery Place Metro Stop. Be there to be ummmmm words....

jocose said:
whatev....I've got nothing planned but the meetup, so whatever you want, I am happy to do :) Just let me know. I just PMed Kelox to see if he's gonna come, and I was out with JM last night, and he said he might be able to make it. There's a dude here at America's greatest space program who is also interested. MyCameraEye said he was gonna try to bring his buddy from Balmer down, so if everyone shows up, it will be..erm (math sorry, hang on)...7...not too shabby. How many were at the TX meetup?

Stay tuned for pics from DC Meetup IV--me and JonMikal. I'm not terribly happy with most of mine, but I'll try to have them up this evening.

jocose said:

i've already posted the only two pics that came out from last night's trek. i knew when i left i had absolutely nothing.

JonMikal said:
i've already posted the only two pics that came out from last night's trek. i knew when i left i had absolutely nothing.

whateveh (did I say that right?). What about all the streaks and the bridge and the vietnam memorial shots? Maybe you need to take more pictures...fill that card! :)

jocose said:
whateveh (did I say that right?). What about all the streaks and the bridge and the vietnam memorial shots? Maybe you need to take more pictures...fill that card! :)

whatevah...close enough.

they didnt come out...i'm hanging up picture taking and going into camera repair....there must be something wrong with mine :lmao:

JonMikal said:
whatevah...close enough.

they didnt come out...i'm hanging up picture taking and going into camera repair....there must be something wrong with mine :lmao:

see my comment in your "Jocose in action" thread."

Jo, Jon, et al. in our group who has a D70 and is interested in a brand new ONLY used ONE time Harbortronics VG-D70 grip for their D70 or D70s let me know. Now that I have the D200, I will not be using my D70 nearly as much and figured being I do not use this grip at all anyways, IU might as well pass it off. It goes for 165.00 new but I would give it to you for $100.00 even. Let me know in your interested. Click here to read more about the grip.

MyCameraEye said:
Jo, Jon, et al. in our group who has a D70 and is interested in a brand new ONLY used ONE time Harbortronics VG-D70 grip for their D70 or D70s let me know. Now that I have the D200, I will not be using my D70 nearly as much and figured being I do not use this grip at all anyways, IU might as well pass it off. It goes for 165.00 new but I would give it to you for $100.00 even. Let me know in your interested. Click here to read more about the grip.

If I had the money right now, I'd jump on that...unfortunately, my cash is all tied up at the moment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back