Me again :)

er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey sorry I have been gone so long been so busy with making the website and surfing deviantart, just wanted to share a photo haha
funky_flower_by_er111a-d3915vj.jpg

oooh, those are nice colors. Very deep but not that deep in contrast, good clarity and focus. Great shot!

Pretty nice. Maybe a bit more DOF would have been nice but it's pretty solid as is I think.

I think the size of the larger flower draws the attention while the smaller flower is more in focus. Other than that it looks good. Not too over processed which is good.

If there is one thing that I would be surprised that you learned at DeviantArt, it would be to post process less.

So, all of those other posts, you know... Where everyone told you that you over processed your images? You remember those? Consistently day after day, you would post extremely photoshopped images. AND NOW you learned that you need to PROCESS LESS? FROM DEVIANT ART?

Why do you even post for C&C?

If there is one thing that I would be surprised that you learned at DeviantArt, it would be to post process less.

So, all of those other posts, you know... Where everyone told you that you over processed your images? You remember those? Consistently day after day, you would post extremely photoshopped images. AND NOW you learned that you need to PROCESS LESS? FROM DEVIANT ART?

Why do you even post for C&C?
I dont ask for CC I ask for thoughts and the people over there are nicer :p haha

I dont ask for CC I ask for thoughts and the people over there are nicer :p haha

Wait, wait, wait. Isn't C&C, more or less, thoughts verbalized? :er:

The picture's alright--nothing too special in my opinion, however I do enjoy the colors. I think that you could have probably gotten away with not using such a shallow depth of field.

Yes. You took the words right off of my keyboard.

Thoughts are indeed a combination of comments, and critiques whether you want to admit it or not. It doesn't change the fact that any "thoughts" that people have given you up to this point were essentially worthless to you furthering your photographic self.

Here's a thought, you should go back to deviant art. Maybe they'll give you some better "thoughts".

They're nicer? What you really mean is that they tell you what you want to hear instead of what the truth is.

As far as the image, I like it, for once.

They're nicer? What you really mean is that they tell you what you want to hear instead of what the truth is.

As far as the image, I like it, for once.
for once? haha gezzs tough crowd

Yes. You took the words right off of my keyboard.

Thoughts are indeed a combination of comments, and critiques whether you want to admit it or not. It doesn't change the fact that any "thoughts" that people have given you up to this point were essentially worthless to you furthering your photographic self.

Here's a thought, you should go back to deviant art. Maybe they'll give you some better "thoughts".
haha you make me laugh, why don't you check out the site and join the community before you judge it

haha you make me laugh, why don't you check out the site and join the community before you judge it

SoZ I'm not into Furries.

Most reactions

Back