Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4317249200_6627027e3a.jpg

all sizes

edit
Camera is a Canon EOS 10s, BTW... (Film)

Last edited:
Once again you look totally different from the last pic I saw of you. And much younger too.

You wanted some c&c?

Aww! I love seeing a face with the name.

Once again you look totally different from the last pic I saw of you. And much younger too.
LOL, there's a running joke at work... The 5 faces of Josh, lol.
They are - My drivers license, my badge, my chits (we have plastic chits with a picture on them for checking tools out), and my actual face. None looks like the one before it.

(I must be forgetting something - that's only 4 things.)

You wanted some c&c?

Nah, not really - just showing off my ability to change looks any time I feel like it.

:lmao:

Would you believe that I'm 28 from that picture?

These are both me too, and both look different:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2640/4073530843_f7587ba0f0.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3519/4082172458_17f5649a3c.jpg

Strange to see someone who looks through the viewfinder with their right eye. Like watching someone play guitar lefty...

just showing off my ability to change looks any time I feel like it.

:lmao:

Would you believe that I'm 28 from that picture?

I enjoy that myself. Just shaved my beard today and can't wait to see some reactions tomorrow :lmao:

"Did you grow a mustache?" or maybe they won't even recognize me since some of those people have never seen me without the beard :D

Since you asked, I would have said 18. At least you remind me of myself at 18. I don't usually try and guess anybody's age as it is a loser's game. Most people put me 10 to 15 years younger than I am...

Most people put me 10 to 15 years younger than I am...

Same with me.

If I shave my head and grow a beard, I look about 10 years older... With hair and a clean face, I get carded trying to buy a DVD...lol.

... or maybe they won't even recognize me since some of those people have never seen me without the beard :D

There was this guy I used to work with... He had long hair and a long beard. It had been at least 10 years since his last haircut/shave.

One day, he comes in with a shaved head and face. Nobody knew who he was! All we had ever seen of his face was his eyes, lol!

Heh... Does Quentin Tarantino know you 2 were separated at birth?

Really? I've never heard that before...

4317249200_6627027e3a.jpg
quentin_tarantino.jpg

You think so?

doppelgänger doppelgänger doppelgänger doppelgänger

What's freaky is that your ear lobes look like his. Brow sockets look similar. Chin. Nose....spooky, man, spooky.

Maybe Mr. Tarantino a few years earlier than that shot...

Back when he was handing out videos at blockbuster? :lol:

;)

I am a fan of Quentin Tarantino, but this is really the first time I've ever heard anyone suggest that I look like him.

I can kinda-sorta see it...
(Maybe if I lost 15 or 20 pounds...)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back