No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here we are at a picnic table:

534746_169947586480220_629826266_n.jpg

Have you ever had that kind of day where you try to talk sense to yourself but you won't listen? Yeah, I had that day as you can plainly see by the photo above.

You seem like fun.

I would like your post if I wasn't on my phone.

Anyone else like this idea or have any suggestions? I even left a tilt in the photo to get someone to tell me there's a tilt in the photo. Will someone please help point that out?

The photo is tilted! Might just need to hold your head upright?

do yourself playing poker with yourself. I keep meaning to, but I'm lazy.

I'll have to see if my roommate has any cards...

That shot took me about 20 minutes from set up to completion. So I'm sure it wouldn't take too much longer to do the poker one. That's a great idea. When I do it, I'll have one extra idea I think you'll enjoy. Stay tuned!

Oh??? Well, I never! I was almost done with the editing already. Now I have to start all over? Fine. Let me put my clothes back on. It was taking forever to correct my overly pale body and hiding the fact that I'm hung like a horse...a seahorse. What a waste of time.

Last edited:
I would suggest a larger caliber finger! ;) Nice image!

Sorry. Only have the caliber I was born with. No silver spoon seen in my mouth. For that matter, I don't even have a plastic spoon in my mouth.

I like it, made me laugh. Oh, the image is tilted though :p . You should do a construction work. One guy working, 4 of you standing around "managing".

Oh hey, the image IS tilted, wouldja look at that? Seems I missed that...thanks for pointing that out... :pirate:

that I can do...but how about shoveling instead??? It's winter up here in Bemidji (or well sort of). I'll have one guy shoveling and the others ones just standing around...doing nothing

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back