What's new

Me myself and I

MarkV1184

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Rolling Meadows, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first attempt at a clone shot. I think it went okay. There's not much to say about the subject, but hopefully this will lead to more creative shots!

3837461642_73b8917809_b.jpg
 
LoL. I love it! :thumbup:
 
If possible, please try not to double post. :)
 
Nice work, and nice choice of computers. I see that you're an intellectual. :D
 
Nice work, and nice choice of computers. I see that you're an intellectual. :D

I LoL'd when I read this comment! Thanks for the input guys! Hopefully I'll get more creative with it when my photoshop skills get better.
 
I like it! I can't wait to try stuff like this. Great job!:thumbup:
 
Nice picture (Mac woohoo!) :lol:
But the guitar playing you doesn't seem very into playing the guitar in the picture though. It looks more like you're just sitting there holding your guitar, looking at the table with a blank expression so maybe you should've concentrated more on the guitar and maybe some arm motion would've been cool to capture if you had long enough exposure. My 2 cents.
 
I like that. It's a neat effect. I want to try it now.
 
3 different outfits would have been better I recon. To me it could be a photo of twins (in the shirt) and a brother...in which case just a normal photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom