Me, myself and I

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I’m on a severe photo withdrawal and need a fix. With warm temps and two sunny days ahead I plan to make up for the crap weekend we had last week. If all goes as planned I’m off to Toronto’s Fashion district and China Town first thing tomorrow morning for some street photography. I have taken about 15 shots in the past two weeks and that is about 400 less then what I usually take :)

This is from a hike I took earlier in the week where the late day sun decided to hide on me and the best I could do was a self portrait with the camera propped on my camera bag. I was holding my second D-70 but you can’t really see it in the pic. I really need a good photo fix to make the shakes stop :biglaugh:

blue0042.jpg

I'm surprised I still remember how to post a photo :)

Eric

I'm looking forward to your street pictures! :)

eric,
glad to finally see you with the right side up... your avatar makes me have to turn my head too far to the right..i was looking like a confused canine...... and since the computer doesnt tilt well... you can guess how hard it was for me to figure out how you look. thanks for making it easier....by the way..bet the wife digs this picture, huh?? good self portrait....

ok I turned my head upside down and tried to compare your av and this shot :) and I found them quite simmilar :D:D hmm I recognize the face :D

Jeeze sure hope you get your fix this weekend, wouldn't want to see you with the camera shakes:) How's the Misses dealing with the anxiety levels :shock: Your choice in desaturating the color and camera tilt makes it appear you need your fix bad. The picture works well with your current state. Good one.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures, if the first set of pictures are a little blurry we will forgive you ;)

Im looking forward to the street photos too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back