What's new

Mean Machines in HDR

The most boring part of taking pictures at car shows or car club gatherings, is that there are so much going on in the pictures that messes up the composition a bit. The cars you posted here looks really great. If you could shoot them one by one in a different locations you would have some great pictures, I am sure. But from what you had to work with, I think you did a good job. The processing is nicely done, and overall I like this set!
 
The most boring part of taking pictures at car shows or car club gatherings, is that there are so much going on in the pictures that messes up the composition a bit. The cars you posted here looks really great. If you could shoot them one by one in a different locations you would have some great pictures, I am sure. But from what you had to work with, I think you did a good job. The processing is nicely done, and overall I like this set!

Thanks, there's sooo many ppl when i shoot this. Need to wait till the people walk away only i can have decent shot.
 
Looks damn good to me, yeah it's near impossible to get a clean background at an event. Excellent perspective and processing!
 
This isn't criticism, but it seems like you framed more of the car from shot to shot. The first shot has a lot of space on the left which makes it look kind of weak, the second a little less, and the third shot even less. I really like the super car shot! And, coincidentally I like the green in the background, it looks good with the dark gray and red line designs of the car.
 
Looks damn good to me, yeah it's near impossible to get a clean background at an event. Excellent perspective and processing!
thanks
This isn't criticism, but it seems like you framed more of the car from shot to shot. The first shot has a lot of space on the left which makes it look kind of weak, the second a little less, and the third shot even less. I really like the super car shot! And, coincidentally I like the green in the background, it looks good with the dark gray and red line designs of the car.

thanks, well the reason was on the right side, there were too many bystander watching and waiting to get their shot standing in front of the car..lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom