What's new

Mechanics Hall, Worcester Ma

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some interesting architecture...

==1==
Micca%202014%20-%20Mechanics%20Hall%20Concert%20-%20003.jpg


==2==
Micca%202014%20-%20Mechanics%20Hall%20Concert%20-%20010.jpg


==3==
Micca%202014%20-%20Mechanics%20Hall%20Concert%20-%20014.jpg


==4==
Micca%202014%20-%20Mechanics%20Hall%20Concert%20-%20072.jpg
 
That is interesting. The colors, too. What's the function of the building?
 
oh yay. I love architecture shots. You have any more?


1. good
2, really good
3. really good
4. something you would give me crap for posting...
 
Nice set. I really like #3 and I like the perspective you shot from in the first image and the last. Not sure if you were high up looking down or not in the last one, but it feels that way. :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
That is interesting. The colors, too. What's the function of the building?

I think the place has many purposes. They even do weddings there. This was the large auditorium and we were there for my daughter's concert.

...What's the function of the building?
Is it where Tom & Ray live?

;)

Very nice series Chris.

Thanks! :)

oh yay. I love architecture shots. You have any more?


1. good
2, really good
3. really good
4. something you would give me crap for posting...

I do have more kicking around. Just not from this set.

:lol: on your fourth one.

Nice set. I really like #3 and I like the perspective you shot from in the first image and the last. Not sure if you were high up looking down or not in the last one, but it feels that way. :)

Thanks, Dagwood. Nope, I was seated and the first one was just above my head and the other two were about 20' up.
 
I like the light which feels like a warm glow in the first one - gives a feeling of the space with the perspective, almost like expecting to hear an echo.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Thanks, vintage. I appreciate the comment!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom