Marco TPF Noob! Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 90 Reaction score 7 Location land of the long white clown Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2009 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Whoa. That fire! Great! As is the one of the crossbow. Must have been quite a sight to see! I think you captured the whole event really well!
Whoa. That fire! Great! As is the one of the crossbow. Must have been quite a sight to see! I think you captured the whole event really well!
G gpimages TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 100 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2009 #3 These are awesome!
sleepingdragon TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 259 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2009 #4 Nice photos. Looks like you had a great time.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,854 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Well done, the fire shot is my favorite but there several that are outstanding.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Feb 12, 2009 #6 wow fantastic shots, I like the crossbow firing
DanCanon TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 4 Location Mpls, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2009 #7 I love the shots with the fire and with the arrow coming off the crossbow, good work.