What's new

Mediocre photos

Fishpaste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
198
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...at least compared to what I'm seeing here and elsewhere. These are from my first three rolls ever, taken with a Zenit ET, so please leave comments and advice! ;)

(I'm aware of a couple of very cliche shots [2,7], but I wanted to test DoF).
 
Last edited:
They're very nice :) I love the feeling from film cameras.
I don't know why. but I really like the one with the box and the toys..
 
Thank you. I like that one too, although I wish that I maybe exposed it better, got a better angle, something...
 
Im loving #8, gives it that Vietnam feeling, just a shame that its out of focus.
 
@ NayLoMo - :D Cool! This was such a nice day, you can even see the Faralon islands despite the thick clouds rolling in.

@blackxthink - Thanks :lmao:

@Davor - Yeah, I've been having trouble with focusing. I'm trying to be more careful, and hopefully my next roll turns out OK.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom