What's new

Medium Format Railroading...

Orgnoi1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Location
Upstate NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a couple shots from my monday jaunt out shooting trains... I was testing out a new camera (a Mamiya 645AF)...

both taken with that, a Mamiya 45/2.8, and Ilford DeltaPro 100

2007_03_19-R01post.jpg


2007_03_19-R02post.jpg
 
On the first one maybe crop out the house in the top right. I love the second one, a lot. So one is a good shot and two is an amazing shot. :)
 
Both look good to me. If I had to choose, it would be #1. Great job of setting up the shots.
 
I actually like #1 the best. I'm a sucker for B&W. #2 is very good too, don't get me wrong.

On #1, I think the house on the right fits in well, but would work a little better if it were completely within the frame.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom