meet bace? in England?

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm flying into Manchester Airport August 11th to spend the weekend with family in Blackpool. Don't know what I'm doing with the cousins, but hopefully we'll be going out for a bit of fun. If any of the brits have some good idea's let me know.

Also Flying back into Gatwick after a 4 day stay in Portugal at around 11:30 pm on the 22nd of August. Might have to stay with a friend in London for the night. If there's anything going on in London on a Tuesday, let me know.

My day of work is Tuesdays and I live about 40 miles from London but lets be honest here, Bace in London or Mentos in Spain??? :lol:

Unfortunatly im miles away from London..... but if i was nearby i'd be able to sort out a night out..... maybe just call on rob.... he loves givin it large!..... that is if he's ok.

Archangel said:
Unfortunatly im miles away from London..... but if i was nearby i'd be able to sort out a night out..... maybe just call on rob.... he loves givin it large!..... that is if he's ok.

Where is Rob these days?

I dunno..... plastic spanner says he's ok.... i know he went through a hard time... and he's got alot of work n stuff.... hopefully he'll come back when he's ready...... someone said summin about still being able to contact him through msn?

Well, I said that, Archie, and I spoke to him on MSN only the day before yesterday and he was drowned in work. So he said. But he is alive and kicking, that is good. He also promised to be back here soon, but he said the same first some 6 weeks ago. So we can only hope for the best.

And why are you going to visit the cousins in mid-August when earliest of September would have been so much more fitting!?!? Hm? Hm? Any explanation for that??? :confused:

:wink:

LaFoto said:
Well, I said that, Archie, and I spoke to him on MSN only the day before yesterday and he was drowned in work. So he said. But he is alive and kicking, that is good. He also promised to be back here soon, but he said the same first some 6 weeks ago. So we can only hope for the best.

And why are you going to visit the cousins in mid-August when earliest of September would have been so much more fitting!?!? Hm? Hm? Any explanation for that??? :confused:

:wink:

Yes, my Mother could only take off time between the 12th and the 17th, and then my best friends wedding (that I'm shooting) is taking place on the 19th in Portugal. Also my works best events are taking place late Sept. So when I get back I will still have some deals to make.

Hm. O-Kay.
That sounds like some serious explanation.
OK.
You are forgiven for making such ... erm ... funny (;)) plans about your trip to England and Portugal. But only just...!

;)

Most reactions

Back