Meet Bex

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our "not so new anymore" kitten, she's a year old now. I thought I had posted these, but maybe not.

At around 5 months:

This one is just a cell phone snap in a dark room. Here she is showing her more mischievous side - she grew bored while I was painting my meditation/yoga room, and let me know how seriously she takes it:

Cute as a kitten, enjoying that sunlight. The second one made me laugh, how dare you paint that room??!!! even in a low light cell photo the expression came thru. lol

She's freaking adorable. I really love that last one.

Pretty baby.

Thanks guys!

Yes, Sharon, she is one of the most expressive kitties I've ever had. Watches everything, butts into everything, and lets her opinions be known. I rounded the corner at the end of that day and there she sat - so I had to hurry. She jumped off a few seconds later.

Brat. :lol:

That cat looks like my neighbor's "Cat from hell as they call it" but younger. I guess the cat is one mean cuss and attacks people. When I go over there, she jumps on my lap and stays, purring away, wanting to be rubbed. Growls and hisses at the wife. The lady said I am the only person besides her that she does that with... strange

Here's my kitty, she is sweet but hates our dog.
dadc56eb23d6a2345114293f0199d1b3.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, my - cats can be very particular about people, can't they? Quite often though, the jumping and "attacking" is an invitation to play or start a chase game. Generally, cats have no reason to be fundamentally mean-natured, though it's easy to misinterpret. Unless of course, you're a dog. :lol:

Your kitty is gorgeous! :pumpformylove:

Oh I love her!! And I love that corner buddha!
Lenny, we call him the 200 pound Buddha - he's made from concrete. Bex watched him being wrestled/walked into position after the paint was dry, which no doubt also helped her decision to climb onto his head. :lol:

Oh, my - cats can be very particular about people, can't they? Quite often though, the jumping and "attacking" is an invitation to play or start a chase game. Generally, cats have no reason to be fundamentally mean-natured, though it's easy to misinterpret. Unless of course, you're a dog. [emoji38]

Your kitty is gorgeous! [emoji14]umpformylove:
Nope, this cat has serious issues... Not playing. I think there are feral cats by their house. My dog keeps them away.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ah, I see. Of course, feral cats act completely differently and might put nearby domesticated ones on edge.

Best thing for feral cat communities is to trap as many as possible and get them spayed/neutered at vets who accept discounted payments for this kind of thing - keeps the colony from growing. A friend and I spent a few months rounding up the feral cats in a colony by the parking deck of the hospital complex we both worked at. They didn't love us, but it worked and the colony petered out from about a dozen or so down to about 5 after about a year. No more litters, and we left food and water daily for the adults.

The second one is quite amusing and cute.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back