What's new

Meet Frank & Lola

Demers18

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
1,330
Reaction score
265
Location
Sudbury
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Set my alarm early this morning to make sure I had enough time to get to my photographic destination. I got grabbed some coffee and snacks for the excursion and set off.
I had my route all planned out and was quite excited for my abandoned prison shoot. Then it pretty much downhill from there. Not only did they change the road from what google maps had but I had to find the old highway that lead to it, only took me driving past it twice to realize how to get there.
I finally find the proper road and keep on going until I basically can't drive anymore and have to continue on foot, being in northern Ontario there's obviously snow on the ground, which what the website says a good 3.5 miles from the shack by the train tracks. That's all fine and dandy until I get to the point where there's three trails, all at the same spot and which the specifications mention there's an old gate. And you guessed it all three trails had an old gate lol.
So basically a few hours go by as I scour the wrong two trails and by this point I'm cold and annoyed so I decide to turn back, thinking I'll try the one trail I didn't do today another time, and drive back home to warm up.
As I'm kicking myself on the drive home I catch a glimpse of an abandoned bus and that is where I met Frank & Lola, they were waiting for the bus so I decided to do some chair-traits ;)

I hope you enjoy...

1. Meet Frank & Lola

8272426937_23bfb3dccc_b.jpg
[/URL] Frank & Lola by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

2. Frank Chair-trait

8272428741_5d050489da_b.jpg
[/URL] Frank Portrait-1 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

3. Lola Chair-Trait

8272426445_1023a8e3c1_b.jpg
[/URL] Lola Portrait by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

4. Frank & Lola waiting for the bus

8273492242_4da6ba850c_b.jpg
[/URL] Frank & Lola Waiting for the Bus by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Bartender... I'll have whatever HE ^ is having! ;)
 
They are such a nice couple and made me laugh ....thanks I needed a laugh today!
 
Lola looks pretty hot!!!!!
 
Derrel said:
Lola looks pretty hot!!!!!

I know!!! Must be the red lipstick lol
 
Mully said:
They are such a nice couple and made me laugh ....thanks I needed a laugh today!

No problem, I think they were a contributing factor for me staying sane today
 
How photogenic Frank and Lola are :)
 
should put into the "faces within" thread...
 
dave_cath00 said:
haha...excellent.... :D

Thanks Dave! Had fun with this one


PhotoTish said:
How photogenic Frank and Lola are :)

I know, they were great and held their poses well ;)

leeroix said:
should put into the "faces within" thread...

Good idea!


Tony S said:
Clint Eastwood........ paging Mr Eastwood.

:dunno:
 
That's what I keep telling people, bring a camera along. A photo WILL come out of it. Thanks for the story. What a great end to a great day.
 
AgentDrex said:
That's what I keep telling people, bring a camera along. A photo WILL come out of it. Thanks for the story. What a great end to a great day.

Thanks Drex,

It's was actually a great day. Although I was disappointed to not have found my intended destination to shoot but Frank and Lola came to the rescue. I agree completely with your point. No matter the situation, there's always something that will spark your creative juices to shoot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom