What's new

Meet Marvin

kamelean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
184
Reaction score
14
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Lens:
[/TD]
[TD]28-135 USM
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shutter:
[/TD]
[TD]1/125
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aperture:
[/TD]
[TD]f5.6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]ISO:
[/TD]
[TD]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Flash:
[/TD]
[TD]Bounced off ceiling[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]


Marvin by kamelean, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
The colors in this are pretty fantastic, nicely lit and saturated. With his head turned at the angle it is, I would have included more of his body. A profile shot would be an absolute winner. Maybe try it in portrait orientation rather than landscape.
 
I actually like it as is. It's almost an abstract, geometric shot. I am actually bugged more by the tip of the beak being oof, but I understand that may be a lot of dof for this shot.

I like it.
 
Nice shot ...great color.... i would like one with the head just turned enough to see one eye.... birds don't cooperate at all
 
I like this. Colors are awesome and it is very sharp.
 
Thanks for the kind words. I do agree with the shallow DoF, but that darn bird was twitchy, and I missed having the whole beak in focus.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom