kalee TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2005 Messages 193 Reaction score 12 Oct 16, 2005 #1 new kitty. 1. (practicing some selective coloring) 2. (his head is at such a funny looking angle, but that's the way he was lying (laying?))
new kitty. 1. (practicing some selective coloring) 2. (his head is at such a funny looking angle, but that's the way he was lying (laying?))
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Oct 16, 2005 #2 great shots, i actually really like the selective coloring in the first one. good work
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 16, 2005 #3 Love the second. The cat has beautiful colouring and I like the tight crop.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Oct 17, 2005 #4 These are great kalee :thumbup: I agree with JK, love the tight crop. Nicely done
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 17, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Moe is a beauty! And the selective colouring on his eyes is great! I really like it. I just know (through Mia, my cat) how Moe was lying when you took the second. I am with all the others: I like the close crop on his face only, too, in that second.
Moe is a beauty! And the selective colouring on his eyes is great! I really like it. I just know (through Mia, my cat) how Moe was lying when you took the second. I am with all the others: I like the close crop on his face only, too, in that second.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 17, 2005 #6 Excellent pics. Both are really well done.
Canoncan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 42 Location Whitby,Ontario,Canada. Oct 17, 2005 #7 Nice shots. Being more of a dog person, I still think these are great shots both of them.
A Abstract TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2005 Messages 258 Reaction score 2 Location UK Oct 17, 2005 #8 wow what a beautiful cat!! Great shots I love the top one with the selective colouring best
Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 17, 2005 #9 Hello Moe! What a cutie! I'm dying to get a cat, but not until we buy a house & no longer have a landlord... Beautiful pictures, really.
Hello Moe! What a cutie! I'm dying to get a cat, but not until we buy a house & no longer have a landlord... Beautiful pictures, really.