Meet Reese

Woodsman

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of you may remember when I lost my best pal CinCin last September at 10 years old. She had been very ill for some time. Although scared of taking on another dog knowing how hard it is when they go I decided I am still not too old to give a good home to another best friend.. So meet Reese. She will be 6 in August. She was at a breeder and had three litters over the 6 years. Her last was delivered May 2nd. She had some issues with the delivery and the pups were delivered by C-Section and are fine. However she had some damage done to her and was spayed after the C-Section was done vs repairing the damaged uterus. The breeder was looking for a good retirement home. What can I say... she came home with me on Friday and is a little love. She just thrives on attention and gets lots of it, loves walks and plays, obeys and just wants to be with. As a puppy she was a best of show. She is happy happy happy and is adjusting well to us. I hope she has a long happy and healthy retirement with us.

Reese 01 20160617 Heading Home Day 1 by Woody Woodsman, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back