Meeting at the forum

why not over a weekend. Start it Sunday for the NZ and Aussie folks which could fall over to Saturday for us in th Western Hem.

Well, last time was a Monday and 10:08 am. Since the forum is set to GMT - 8 Hours, wouldn't a Monday about that time be a good place to start? Big question is, is the forum's date and time set correctly?

i say monday at 11:00am.

cause i will be just getting to work, and that woulud be awesome!

md

Maybe we can do a continous thing. Every hour on the hour for 5 minutes someone posts a new picture of themselves? It'll have to be scheduled of course. Either that or we all do it at the same time for 5 minutes? Some people can't get on to post at the same time :/ So I think certain times on Monday would be fancy. Although it might hurt the point of this whole thing.

photong said:
Maybe we can do a continous thing. Every hour on the hour for 5 minutes someone posts a new picture of themselves? It'll have to be scheduled of course. Either that or we all do it at the same time for 5 minutes? Some people can't get on to post at the same time :/ So I think certain times on Monday would be fancy. Although it might hurt the point of this whole thing.

well im glad your back!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

md

MDowdey said:
photong said:

md

Only until Tuesday ;) I got most of yesterday off and today because they don't have any product for us ;) You just got lucky is all :)

And yeah, just to letcha know, I won't be joining in unless it's anonymous (sp?) or I cut my head off or blur it out. I don't need people I know (online and offline) seeing me naked *my boyfriend doesn't count* because you never know how they may get a hold of my picture.

photong said:
MDowdey said:
photong said:

md

Only until Tuesday ;) I got most of yesterday off and today because they don't have any product for us ;) You just got lucky is all :)

And yeah, just to letcha know, I won't be joining in unless it's anonymous (sp?) or I cut my head off or blur it out. I don't need people I know (online and offline) seeing me naked *my boyfriend doesn't count* because you never know how they may get a hold of my picture.

Chase - I think we may have our t-shirt winner here! :lol:

We are going to break the standing record for the number of users currently online. Everyone log on to the forum on Next Monday Morning (8/2/04) at 11am (GMT - 8 Hours).

So, who's in?

Ok, great....so if Photogoddes says 11am (GMT -8hrs)...then ....minus the 8 hours would make it 3 am GMT, which....would be six am on monday??? Did I figure that correctly? If so, I'm gonna have to be out :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back