Meeting at the forum

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This has been the record far too long. We've talked about it but done nothing about it so... let's get together, log in and get this stat updated. The big question is when. Any ideas?

In total there are 14 users online :: 5 Registered, 2 Hidden and 7 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 45 on Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:08 am
Registered Users: Geronimo, jadin, photogoddess, Slowboat, Soulreaver

So someone needs to post that they will be posting a nude pic of themselves at 8pm Pacific time or whenever and the pic will only remain posted for 5 minutes before being deleted forever...

Think something like that could rope people in?

oriecat said:
So someone needs to post that they will be posting a nude pic of themselves at 8pm Pacific time or whenever and the pic will only remain posted for 5 minutes before being deleted forever...

Think something like that could rope people in?

if its your pic, yeah.

md

Id do it too for the rite cause. Same thing as Shark, I need a photographer! :D

Unfortunatly though, Shark and I naked may get some ladies here, but scare the men away...probably some of the ladies away. We need some naked women! :shock: :D

This was Orie's idea. I think she should step up to the plate here, just so she could say, "I took it off for The Photo Forum!" :cheer:

photogoddess said:
This has been the record far too long. We've talked about it but done nothing about it so... let's get together, log in and get this stat updated. The big question is when. Any ideas?

What would be the purpose of this meet?

photogoddess said:
To update the highest number of users logged on at one time.

Okay, cool!

Is this part of some advertising?

terri said:
This was Orie's idea. I think she should step up to the plate here, just so she could say, "I took it off for The Photo Forum!" :cheer:

I think that would deserve a custom "I took it off for The Photo Forum!" t-shirt...which I'll be happy to donate. :lol:

Chase said:
terri said:

I think that would deserve a custom "I took it off for The Photo Forum!" t-shirt...which I'll be happy to donate. :lol:

OK ladies. Since Chase is buying, who's first? (quietly slinks to the end of the line)

Most reactions

Back