What's new

MELODY CLUB

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
450
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw a famous Swedish band called Melody Club today. I shot the whole show and I got some pretty sweet shots! It was all in daylight.

1.
img602001loresfl7.jpg


2.
img61330123loresgj4.jpg


3.
img61360312lorespc4.jpg


4.
img61380123loresvm2.jpg


5.
img61400312loresyu9.jpg


6.
img61420312loresfo1.jpg


7.
img61450312loresht9.jpg


8.
img61570123loresgf5.jpg


9.
img61590312loresux0.jpg


10.
img61780312loresrg7.jpg


11.
img61880312loresxl4.jpg


12.
img61910312loresqb7.jpg


13. And then there was some poetry and rap afterwards. Some of it was really good.
img62070123loresht1.jpg
 
Wow. Can anyone get any closer to a stage than you did!?!?!? you almost got stepped on by the singer of the band! (Photo 7! :shock: )
Cool!

I am not really into band photography, so I can't say much about them other than that I do like that particular Photo 7 (ant view, kind of... ;)), and his, i.e. the singer's, "electrical hair" in 1 (:lol: ), and the play of light and shadow in Photo 12!

You have some pretty lovely weather up there right now! It shows as a big "H" on the European weather maps :D.
 
I agree with you about photo #7 being the best. the forward leaning stance with the red cord whipping up really gives this photo some character. It has a sort of personality such that it clearly stands out from the other photos. Showing the bottom of his shoe has this forebearing dominant attitude.
 
Thanks people.. :)

More comments?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom