What's new

Melting Rose

mack1time

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary, Alberta CAN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Still playing with this new idea of mine
Shedding its colors off
Rose_and_colors1_by_mack1time.jpg


Rose_and_colors_4_by_mack1time.jpg


Rose_and_colors_2_by_mack1time.jpg


Rose_and_colors_3_by_mack1time.jpg
 
Hey, I LIKE these; well done. I might think about trying to centre them a little more, esp 2 & 3 where they're cropped top or left. I wonder how these would fluoresce when illuminated with a UV ("Black") light source?
 
Very creative idea! I agree with what Tirediron says. This has some really great potential, you just need to perfect it.....you are not far from it though!

Derrick
 
that is a rare pic..nice work..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom