cash70

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken yesterday morning.

58-MemorialBridge-Mod.jpg

Heya. Wow.
This is an impressive photo! Way cool. I like it a lot. The sky is wonderful, and the peek-a-boo of the Memorial is peek-a-booing, too :D.

Now this star-effect of the streetlights cannot only have been brought about by a small aperture, can it? Have you added a special filter to get the effect?

This photo is really nice.I like it a lot!:lovey:
Congrats!

LaFoto said:
Heya. Wow.
This is an impressive photo! Way cool. I like it a lot. The sky is wonderful, and the peek-a-boo of the Memorial is peek-a-booing, too :D.

Now this star-effect of the streetlights cannot only have been brought about by a small aperture, can it? Have you added a special filter to get the effect?

Thanks for the kind comment!

Yes. The start effect was only because of the small aperture (f/22). It was still pretty dark, so I did not use any filters for this shot. I did add a circular polarizer later in the morning. However, the shots did not come out very good.

Here is the original shot I took back in July. On this one the aperture was f/29.

09-MemorialBridge.jpg

Thanks "Danad" and "Dan28607"!

Nice shot. Much better going back.

Great shot, I like your composition.

Great shot (the darker one). I see the attempt at the leading lines of the path towards the Memorial in the other shot, but I think it makes too much empty space on the upper left. So good job getting the other shot.

love them both but number 1 is the stronger image

Most reactions

New Topics

Back