What's new

Memorial Day

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
737
Reaction score
14
Location
Hermitage, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a chance to shoot some friends and family over the weekend and I would like some CC. I hope I'm showing some improvement! Thanks in advance!

1
4656701101_a8fa1e3d3e_b.jpg


2
4657323126_c434a6bc6d_b.jpg


3
4657350912_07ed5f3641_b.jpg


4
4657355616_34cf06c2e6_b.jpg
 
I'd crop #4 above the bottom of his shorts, cutting off at the knee looks weird sometimes..

There are some hot highlights in 1 and 3, but nothing too bad. I really like #2 but if only you could have stepped back a bit - the fingers being cut off is the only thing that's unforgivable.

They're nice family photos, everyone looks happy. I bet they'd all be very pleased to get some prints of these.
 
Thanks Rez... I'll see if I can take care of the hot spots and try the crop. I wonder... When cropping #4 should I bring them more to the center or the left?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom