What's new

Memorial Day

brazenwolf

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
north carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a few of my favorite shots from the USMC Memorial Day Ceremony. I am sure a lot of people feel as I do, but I have to say it anyway. Most of the photographs I have taken that I feel are "good" or "great" are the ones that tell a story or speak to me. C&C welcome
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_4082.webp
    $IMG_4082.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • $IMG_4088-2.webp
    $IMG_4088-2.webp
    628.3 KB · Views: 93
  • $IMG_4094-2.webp
    $IMG_4094-2.webp
    767.6 KB · Views: 77
  • $IMG_4097-2.webp
    $IMG_4097-2.webp
    763.8 KB · Views: 79
  • $IMG_4122.webp
    $IMG_4122.webp
    661.2 KB · Views: 78
  • $young marines 1-2.webp
    $young marines 1-2.webp
    275.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I love national events. It always motivates me to get my gear out to get pictures i wouldn't otherwise be able to get.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom