Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2008 #1 4 second handheld exposure.
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2008 #2 interesting effect, never seen that before. looks really cool
Pleasetakeitkind TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 354 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks man.
Trenton Romulox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 2,392 Reaction score 0 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 13, 2008 #4 I think that without the title and short explanation, this shot wouldn't be much at all. But, knowing what it is makes it quite interesting, really. I like it.
I think that without the title and short explanation, this shot wouldn't be much at all. But, knowing what it is makes it quite interesting, really. I like it.