What's new

Mennonite Curriculum, and other assorted shots (warning: 9 photos)

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yet another set of castaway images I'm not sure what to make of.

All shot handheld with available light, and minimally post-processed with Picasa.

Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
#2 and #9 float my boat.

Chuckled when I saw #5, as I just a bit ago posted a photo of our back yard faucet.

Do we think LaFoto would like the green in #3?
 
Thanks, John. I very much dig #9 too, but I would've liked the chair to be as old as the floor –or at least not so new. That's why I have that shot classified as a castaway :)
 
Last edited:
I really enjoyed this series! Eclectic mix of shots, with nice colours, textures, angles.
 
#1 & #9 work for me, the rest ain't bad either.. your castaway shots are much better than mine :lol:
 
Thanks everyone :)
 
IMO #s 2, 7, 8 & 9 are nice as they are, a few of the other could be too with a little work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom