What's new

Meow

JoeyCadigan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Location
Newfoundland, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got my 50mm 1.8 lens today and it was raining out... Critique appreciated. :)
$005.webp
1/60
f 1.8
100 ISO
50mm
canon rebel t3
 

Attachments

  • $23vm2r8.webp
    $23vm2r8.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 74
  • $005.webp
    $005.webp
    615.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
The lighting is much better in the first one. The others seem a bit under. And I wish the paw hadn't been cut out in the one with the cat looking straight at the camera, but I love the pose.

Beautiful cat.
 
The lighting is much better in the first one. The others seem a bit under. And I wish the paw hadn't been cut out in the one with the cat looking straight at the camera, but I love the pose.

Beautiful cat.
Yeah, the second one was later in the day. And I agree the paw would be better in the shot. But I didn't know how long she would stay in that cute pose so I rushed it. :/ Thanks for the critique!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom